One of the most stylish properties on the Koh Chang property market, this unique Balinese villa is now available for immediate sale.
The Offer – Balinese Villa for Sale
Located near the end of the west coast in a private and secluded spot 1,000 metres back from the road, the Balinese villa is built on the hillside over 2 floors with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open plan living space with kitchen, plunge pool and carport.
- After accessing the property via its own driveway, a few steps take you into the main living space of sitting and dining areas with the kitchen at the centre. Fronting the whole room are feature length patio doors which lead out onto a balcony on one side and and a charming built-in plunge pool on the other.
- Off this living room, you’ll find the first bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom as well as a separate bathroom and the stairs to the upper floor.
- Moving upstairs, the master bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom (shower and bath), has its own patio doors out onto the balcony. A 3rd bedroom with its own access to the bathroom completes the picture. A small internal balcony looks down to the open room below.
- The Balinese villa is roofed in the traditional island style with stained grass tiles, features cooling sandstone floors throughout and comes fully furnished with lots of beautiful and distinct designer objet d’art.
- The kitchen comes with hob, oven and fridge freezer
- Outside a small wooden sala sits to the left of the house, whilst a young teakwood plantation is on the other. The carport is ingeniously constructed under the house, with double doors and surround cladding hiding it and all other elements away.
All utilities (electricity, internet) are fully connected, with the water supply coming from the local source. The Balinese villa is already listed in the booking sites such booking.com and Airbnb.
This Balinese villa makes a fabulous holiday home, with local restaurants and bars within walking distance and the beach too only a few minutes away by bike. The property also represents a profitable investment opportunity, with its succesful rentals business already up and running – a perfect turnkey.
Price and Lease – Balinese Villa for Sale
The land, 1/2 rai, is full Chanote and part of the sale.
Further land is available for purchase in front of the property.
The price for the Balinese villa is
9 Million THB – SOLD
Back to Resorts for Sale