Koh Chang, Koh Kood, Koh Mak and Koh Wai
The Koh Chang islands of Koh Chang, Koh Kood, Koh Mak and Koh Wai are located on the eastern side of the Gulf Of Thailand, sharing a maritime border with Cambodia.
Though far less busy and developed than the likes of Phuket and Koh Samui, these islands still offer everything you could need for a perfect beach holiday in this part of the world.
From luxurious resorts to backpacker bungalows, beautiful beaches around each corner, restaurants, nightlife and a fantastic daily choice of things to do, the Koh Chang islands have it all.
So, whether you are travelling as a couple, a single traveller, with your family or in a group of friends, you’ll always find something to suit.
UPDATED December 22
On this Page, At A Glance:-
About the Site
- To help you with your holiday plans, our individual island guides – Koh Chang, Koh Kood, Koh Mak, Koh Wai – round-up all the information on getting here, the best places to stay and where to eat and drink. There’s details too on activities and offshore islands, a bit of history and all your FAQs answered.
- In addition to that, you’ll find comprehensive summaries on visas (including the latest Covid 19 entry requirements).
- Given its close proximity, visitors often combine the Koh Chang islands with a trip to Cambodia – we cover all the travel options for you.
- Our weather breakdown explains when the 3 Thais seasons fall and what kind of climate to expect – November through February is your best time to come.
- Finally, are you looking to make a fresh start in life? Maybe start a business, retire or simply winter in the sun? Then, head over to our Property section. It’s packed with resorts, villas and land for sale, together with a primer on the buying process here in the Koh Chang Islands.